Dead Canary Brewing

Dead Canary Brewing Company is located in Kansas City, MO. We are a woman owned microbrewery and create high content, high flavor, knock you on yo ass beers.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hey Peter...what's happening...

We hit some minor bumps with our dsl installation (what? they don't have the FIVE phone jacks we need in the old Nut and Bolt building...really!?!-no way), which has made blog updates a little late. Let's see:

1. Dead Canary Upstairs Taproom- finished with the exception of the hardwood floors and stage!! That's right we have walls, fire suppression, and heat!! (we make it a practice to celebrate even the smallest victories). Also, we would like to thank a certain local artist for the gigantic logo painting.

2. Brewery- Working on the drainage system plans. Still waiting on several quotes for systems. Beers should be ready in a couple of weeks for the first round of taste-testing. What's that? You sure are invited.

3. Logo- finished! we will post it on our next blog. Thanks to Adam for his adobe wizardry.

4. Canary Dodgeball/ Beer Pong Leagues- In an effort to encourage extreme indoor winter sports, we are happy to say that the first of soon-to-be-weekly tournaments were ricidulous! (we have introduced waivers subsequently).

5. Website- gettin' there.

That's it folks!

10 comments:

Andrew said...

This is by far the best thing to look forward to in 2009. My mouth is watering already...

Keith Sader said...

I just want to join the dodgeball team. When do sign-ups happen?

Dan said...

I want to throw golf balls at Keith.

Chimpotle said...

I'd prefer if neither of you throw your balls in my general direction. I'll just be there for the beer.

JEM said...

Oh Ms. Canary... When can I come over for some Speakeasy IPA? I'm thristy!

KCJeff said...

I can't hardly wait.

Unknown said...

Will any of your beers be available on cask?

Bryan M. Stalder said...

I want to be your myspace/facebook friend.

KC Hop Head said...

Can't wait to taste. I like the DCB Winter X Games idea.

a beer sort of girl said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!! Let us KC bloggers know how we can help to support you, k?